Sunday, June 29, 2008

Why I Blog...


To avoid folding all of this. It always happens...even before I began blogging. I do a load of laundry and it's done right as I'm off to do something else, so to keep the clothes clean I start another cycle. Well, soon I throw those dry clean clothes on top of the first small pile and continues until pretty soon my husband has no whites and wakes me up in the morning digging through the 3 foot tall mountain, or I can't get out of my side of the bed without secure footing. I could always get a sled and slide down the hill. It takes about 2-3 days to get to this point, but after the second load, I become overwhelmed and would rather do anything but fold. So the cycle continues as I promise myself it won't and I do anything to avoid the hour of folding. I know it doesn't take that long, but then I have to put it all away too, so that's another half hour. Wish me luck when I finally decide to tackle it. Maybe during Julia's nap tomorrow, maybe not, we'll see if someone is out of underwear. I know I need more washclothes and can't seem to find them when digging. Folding is the only way to truly get to the bottom of the pile. :)

0 comments: