I guess I didn't really finish talking about what geocaching is. Well, it's kind of like a cool treasure hunt, just using a GPS to find it instead of a map. Some people use both. An example of what you may find: an ammo box with a log and pencil to sign in, an explanation of what geocaching is, in case you happen to come upon it accidentally, and junk. Yes, I mean real junk. I'm talking dorky happy meal toys or stickers or pencils. If it will fit, then you can put it in there. There are however, the coveted geocoins which each have an individual tracking number that you enter online to keep track of where it travels. The way it travels is, if you take something you leave something. Geocaching is done worldwide, so really something can cross continents. It's pretty cool. Just thought you might be interested in additional info. I'm off to help my mom move into another second home. Nice weekend to do that. See you later.
13 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment