Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Julia is sitting on her own!

She finally started sitting up at 5 months. Good Job, Julia! Here she is in her cute little dress from Nana and Grandpa Wiser. It gets even more adorable with the matching hat, but she was tired of it at this point. Don't know when she'll try to crawl. Julia seems much more interested in standing and trying to walk than being on her tummy trying to crawl. She can now hold on to the couch and stand and giggle. She will also walk while she holds your fingers. By no means can she support her weight to stand on her own yet, but she wants to for sure. She's been a very early achiever when in comparison to my other girls, but that is what's fun about each child, it's always a surprise. I do wish her teeth would surprise me and just appear so she wouldn't be in so much discomfort right now. Do you remember when your kids were teething? Tell me about it, help me feel like I'm not going crazy, please! I am at points wanting to rip off my ears and throw them out the window so I don't have to hear the screaming, but obviously, there would be a bigger mess to clean up if I did that, so that's out of the question. Leave comments and make my life feel normal, please!

0 comments: