Friday, November 21, 2008

Music to my ears

Soon after our family sat down for dinner tonight I noticed Olivia rocking back and forth in her seat being overly wiggly for her normal wiggly 4-year old self. This led me to ask her, "Do you need to go potty?"
"No"...more wiggling..."are you sure?"..."I'm sure"...ok, now the wiggling is intense, and I look up at Olivia and she puts another bite of her roll in her mouth and says, with mouth full, "I think I do need to go!" Urgency strikes..so she tries to run the twenty feet to the bathroom to get there in time. As soon as the door shuts, Lauren, Dale, Julia and I then got a concert. It was HILARIOUS! Olivia started singing as her own little tune accompanied in her crazy little head and the words went something like this:

I've got pee-pee
ooooh ooooh, oooooooh (that is oo as in boo, by the way)
The pee-pee makes a watery sound
yeahhh
My body's got a lot of pee-pee and that's right
yeahhh
It sounds really splishy, spashy but isn't rashy
oooooh
The pee-pee comes out of my tummy
I just have so much pee-pee that I can si-ing
yeahhhhh
I couldn't hear the rest because we were laughing so hard. Tears actually rolled down my cheeks. I sure love my little singer!

1 comments:

Kirsten said...

Darn I wish I read this before coming over last night. I would have had to have started singing it!