Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Change is 'a'comin'

Well, after working in primary for about 6 of my 8 years in the church I have now received a new calling. (I'm not telling until Sunday) I'm both excited and nervous and overwhelmed and humbled. I hope that I will do my best to accomplish the things in which the Bishop hopes for me to do. I'll keep you updated. :)

edit: Won't find out til the following Sunday. Sorry all you followers of my life. HA-HA...I'm probably the only one reading this, so no big deal.

4 comments:

Kirsten said...

I'm sure you'll do AWESOME with whatever your new calling might be!

Kirsten said...

So, what's your new calling? Come on, you need to update your blog!!! Haha!

Celia Fae said...

Shannon, I'm glad you said hi. I knew you were out there and I check on you sometimes too.

Does it blow you away that you are long gone and I am still working in the nursery? Remember when little baby Lauren was in there? She's beautiful now. You are so lucky to have three! daughters.

Shawn said...

You have lurking readers. Congrats on the new calling--you'll be great!