OK, ok, I'm really sorry. I sure took a long time to follow up with telling you about my new calling. I am the Young Women's President in my ward. It is pretty exciting and humbling at the same time. That means I get to help oversee our mutual program. Right now we have four active girls (1 beehive*, 2 mia maids*, and 1 laurel*) One week after entering the YW program our one active laurel received her Young Womanhood Recognition (kinda like the eagle scout award for girls...best way to explain it).
I now see that people actually read my blog so I hope that I can start blogging more regularly. Stay posted for my rant of Kaiser! We'll keep this post positive though. I am excited to help these young women grow and learn and have fun and I'm excited to get our ward's less active girls coming back. We'll see how this adventure goes. :)
*beehive=12 & 13 year old girl
*mia maid=14 & 15 year old girl
*laurel=16 & 17 year old girl
13 years ago
2 comments:
Oooh, I love a good Kaiser rant! Bring it!
Good luck with your calling and especially getting the inactive girls out. I really hope you can get Rebecca to come out again.
That is exciting! You will do wonderful! People check your blog even if they are not leaving comments - lots of people blog stock :)
Have fun in Young Women's!
Post a Comment