I know it's human nature to complain about having to get up in the middle of the night with crying babies, but I just realized (at 1am, mind you) that I absolutely love the opportunity Julia gives me to have me and her time. Albeit I may not be completely conscience while tending to her needs, I know that soon enough she will not "need" me anymore and I say, "why not get up an average of five times a night just for little snack to fall back asleep?" Some may say I'm crazy feeding her whenever she wants in the middle of the night, but I say, "this is only a short glimpse in the span of Julia's life that I can devote to her. My beautiful Julia, thank you for helping me realize that I just love being your mom.
13 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment