While waiting for Lauren to get out of a Girl Scout class yesterday, we were sitting parked along the side of the road. Julia climbed into the passenger seat and says loudly...for Olivia...
Olivia: "Look at that cute little dog"
Lauren: "Awww, that is cute"
Julia: "Where is it? Where is it?"
Olivia: "Passed it, Sorry"
Julia: "Awww" usually accompanied by a little frown
After seeing how much I laughed at her little zebra joke, she decided to go on and on with various exotic animals, which included:
a "yion"

a "panda bear"

and a "Ho-Ho"
uh, maybe I shouldn't show that...

Well, actually, that's the name of a monkey on one of her favorite shows:
"Ni Hao, Kai Lan". Now all monkeys are "ho-ho's".
From the mouths of babes. :D

Lauren: "Awww, that is cute"
Julia: "Where is it? Where is it?"
Olivia: "Passed it, Sorry"
Julia: "Awww" usually accompanied by a little frown
After seeing how much I laughed at her little zebra joke, she decided to go on and on with various exotic animals, which included:
a "yion"

a "panda bear"

and a "Ho-Ho"
uh, maybe I shouldn't show that...

Well, actually, that's the name of a monkey on one of her favorite shows:"Ni Hao, Kai Lan". Now all monkeys are "ho-ho's".
From the mouths of babes. :D


0 comments:
Post a Comment