Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas Gifts

Well, the time has come for Christmas giving, which I love. However, there gets a point when it gets stressful and NOT what I love.

Lately (over the past year or so), I've tried to avoid getting gifts for people on special occasions, if they aren't the "right" gift. I know, it sounds a little crazy, but I actually didn't get my mom a gift for her birthday because I couldn't find the right thing and didn't want to get her another "thing" to clutter her house. She's been working really hard at ultra-minimizing things in her house, in anticipation of retiring and moving up to the ranch.

Dale has the HUGE family that I was able to convince to do a name draw for the gift exchange. That is such a relief. I'll only have to focus on one person instead of 20 (yes, really, 20!)

Now I'm left with what to get for who, but my own daughter!! That's right, my own daughter. The other two are done, but I'm stuck on what to get as Olivia's "main" gift.

Olivia's wish list consists of VERY expensive items:Now I have a whiney baby that needs to go to bed so I'll hopefully get back to this later.



0 comments: