While catching up on one of my favorite blogs today (Inspiring Creations), I met a new favorite blog. Summer at Sumo's Sweet Stuff was doing a blog swap today and posted this teaser. She showed some of the types of posts we mind find on her blog including
What really caught my eye was this beauty. Of course you know I have all girls and it seems like all the cousins are girls as well, so it's never ending in the clothing/gift department. I absolutely love the faux necklace and the tights. Do you see those cute tights, embellished with crochets flowers?
So adorable!!
It took me awhile searching her blog to see if she explained how these totally cute leggings were made, and guess what!!, I found it. Right here is where you can find the basics on what she did to make these super cute additions to any little girl's wardrobe. Here are a few examples:

Have fun crafting!
0 comments:
Post a Comment