While reading a friends blog, I came across this beautiful letter she wrote to the Olympic Swimmers. Since I agree wholeheartedly, I wish to share it with you:
Dear Male Olympic Swimmers,
I've been enjoying your races. Congratulations for being genetically predisposed to fast swimming. You are graceful and muscular and almost young enough to be my own sons.I have a request. Please cease and desist wearing the body racing suits. You know, the ones like these: 
The guy in the middle (I think that's Phelps) has the right idea. Full chest exposure. Why work hard and train a lot and then keep your assets hidden? It just doesn't make sense. The body suit looks uncomfortable and is kind of feminine. I'm just saying what everyone else is thinking. Check out Ryan in the white trunks below:
I'm sure many women would pony up some dollars if everybody wore suits like Ryan Lochte's. It's a win/win. US Swimming gets sponsors, US women get man candy.
If you could all have faces like Ryan's, it would help too. Phelps might swim fast, but bow wow. Thank you for considering my request. There is another week of swimming left and I expect to see maximum chest exposure. Go USA!Sincerely,Creepy Cougar (Meow)

The guy in the middle (I think that's Phelps) has the right idea. Full chest exposure. Why work hard and train a lot and then keep your assets hidden? It just doesn't make sense. The body suit looks uncomfortable and is kind of feminine. I'm just saying what everyone else is thinking. Check out Ryan in the white trunks below:

I'm sure many women would pony up some dollars if everybody wore suits like Ryan Lochte's. It's a win/win. US Swimming gets sponsors, US women get man candy.

If you could all have faces like Ryan's, it would help too. Phelps might swim fast, but bow wow. Thank you for considering my request. There is another week of swimming left and I expect to see maximum chest exposure. Go USA!Sincerely,Creepy Cougar (Meow)
2 comments:
Anyone who knows anything about swimming knows that those full body suits are the reason they are smashing world records! And if you notice, they are primarily for Sprints, Freestyle. If you wore them for the Butterfly you would get water down the front and end up with an air bubble that would slow you down. These boys are shaved down like their current twelve year old selves. You can see "some" of the painful razor bumps (who wants to see more?!). Who wants to see boys when we can oggle "MEN". Lets complain about the male beach vollyball players who have to wear shirts and the girls who should wear bottoms that don't go halfway up their bums.
Post a Comment