13 years ago
Sunday, August 3, 2008
My Week
That's all the medication our family is on right now. It all started with Julia's goopy eyes on Tuesday in which the Dr. prescribed pink eye drops for both Julia and me. Wednesday everyone was having coughing and sore throat, hence the Halls and Chloroseptic spray and lozenges. Lauren came down with pink eye Wednesday night and by the morning Olivia had it as well. Since Lauren's appt was already set I just asked for a prescription of eye meds for Olivia also. I started really feeling bad on Thursday, but I'm mom and have to keep on truckin'. Dale had half of his mouth deep-cleaned on Thursday as well as a crown put on. Although my ear was really hurting me I was living with it until Friday in which I finally went to the Dr. I had a raging ear infection so was prescribed Amoxicillin and a different eye med because I had gotten reinfected with pink eye. Saturday rolls around and Olivia feels completely awful. She started complaining of ear pain so I knew it was an ear infection. Sure enough on our next visit to Kaiser, the Dr. said the painful ear was a HORRIBLE infection and she also had an infection in her ear that she didn't complain about, so now Olivia is on Amoxicillin also. This is in addition to fighting fevers and aches with Tylenol. I don't know how much I've slept because I have been woken up so many times in the middle of the night this week, I'm exhausted. I invested in a Vaporizer and that helped the girls sleep a bit better. Last night Lauren woke up crying because of a sore throat and painful gums. Well, she is finally getting one of her six-year molars. Very tender gums. Oh, and Saturday also brought us Dale's final of many dental visits this week with the other half of his mouth deep cleaned, two wisdom teeth extracted, and two cavities filled. As gross as he is, he asked to keep his wisdom teeth. Luckily the Dr. said they are biowaste and he was not allowed. Phew! Julia is feeling so much better which is really half the battle. I just want our house to get back to normal and to stop having to calculate when each person's next dose of medicine is due. Needless to say, that is why there has been a hold on my posts. When things are back to normal, I'll get back into the groove of normal posting. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Uh oh, you druggies! J/k. Oh, and I have Twilight for you to read. I can drop it by tomorrow if you'd like. Shoot me an email. byukirty@yahoo.com
Okay, so I am thinking of reading the twilight series too. It's all the "rage". So when do we get to see a picture of Dale's new MOUTH?
Post a Comment