Don't be surprised if you see a lot of changes on this blog. I think I'll be redecorating to see what fits well. For some reason the old layout I had is no longer there so my blog is just white. Don't worry, I'm back to make it pretty. Unfortunately, not until I'm back from Nevada. I have to go pack before Dale gets home so he's not totally annoyed with me.
So here's my question: What is your favorite blog layout template site. I'm all about FREE, so be aware of that. If you use something that you love, let me know so I can check it out. I have no idea what I'm looking for right now, but I obviously need a change from my blank slate.
Lastly, wish me luck. I need to be good. I need to be understanding and I need to keep my mouth shut when I visit my new in-laws (Dale's married siblings). I won't be specific, but apparently there's an oil and water thing going on so I really want to be the best I can so I'm not the bad guy. Pray for me to see this individual as Heavenly Father would. Wish me luck that I can do my very best to keep my mouth shut and just to have a good time.
I do get to see my very newest neice so I'm so excited about that. Alright, I really need to sign off!! Need to go pack, need to go pack!
Shannon
1 comments:
Shannon,
I know a lot of people use thecutestblogontheblock.com for their backgrounds. So cute. I make my own using Digital Scrapbooking things I've found. Good luck with finding one you like!!
Post a Comment