Well, I've been really contemplating getting back into blogging lately. I'm stuck by the computer daily due to the new type of schooling that the girls are doing so I have five minutes here and there all day long to write little snippets. My dilemna now comes with deciding my focus. For awhile now I've been wondering if my constant link postings on Facebook are annoying or helpful to people. I know that a lot more people are on facebook than read my blog, but I know that sometimes I don't even look at links or videos that some people post. I've even had to go as far as hiding one person on facebook because they were posting so many youtube videos that I couldn't see what what going on with the rest of my friends list without searching hard. (It didn't help that the said person was also posting things that were quite innapropriate, whether it was the title or the visual frozen screen of the beginning of the video). Sorry to them, but I just couldn't look at it anymore. I don't want that it my house and I have children that are home all day and sometimes see what is on the screen while I'm on facebook (two of which can read).
Yes, you heard it, I have two readers!! Olivia has been doing amazing with her reading and I am so very proud of her!
OK, back to my dilemna. I'm trying to decide if people would rather get updates of my family only on this blog or if posting neat crafts or projects or I do or find on blogs would be neat too. I guess I should just start posting and if it gets to be too many ideas, I can make a second blog devoted to my crafts and craft ideas.
I will be gone this weekend, but look forward to many more updates now that I'm back on board.
Shannon
13 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment